Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Iron Craft #51- Do Over

This week for Iron Craft we were given the option to go back and redo any of the 50 previous challenges. For my challenge I decided to make it also work with something I needed to get done for Christmas. We got my mother in law a Kindle for Christmas. I thought it would be nice to make her a cute cover for the Kindle and then if she wants something more sturdy she can find what she wants later. I know she does not read this blog so there is no harm in showing what I made. Iron Craft- Do Over Iron Craft- Do Over

 This was a super easy project. I bought some pre-quilted fabric, cut out the right dimensions and sewed up the sides and added binding at the top.

 Sorry for the photos. My husband took my camera with him for a quick meeting in Cairo so he did not have to drag along his big one leaving me with my phone. I don't even know how to turn his camera on :)

Happy Holidays everyone.  I am off to clean the house before the mother in-law comes today.  Hubby owes me as she will get here before he gets back in town.

1 comment:

kat said...

I think it looks great. Did you finish your own too?