Friday, December 9, 2011

Iron Craft #49- For the Kids

This week for Iron Craft we were asked to make something for a kid. I am a little late this week in posting as we spent the 10 days after Thanksgiving in Breckenridge, CO.

Iron Craft #49

Iron Craft #49

The Things and their dad spent a lot of time on the ski hill.

We got home late Sunday and I did not get to this week's challenge until Thursday. I knew what I wanted to make when I saw the challenge. I had been seeing a lot a Christmas pillowcases and thought what a great thing to make for the Things. I used this pattern and love the results.

Iron Craft #49 Iron Craft #49

Thing 2 can't wait to go to bed tonight to use his new pillow.

 I am hoping the next few week's challenges allow me to participate and also get the house ready for the holidays. I have an idea for the next project. Now off to sew some more.

No comments: