Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Iron Craft #38- Black and White

This week for Iron Craft we were challenged to make something in Black and White. Great I thought. Right up my alley. I knew right away what I wanted to make. It needed to be something quick as I have a super busy week and I had the perfect project. I had seen this little zipper pouch for scissors a few months ago and thought what a great idea.

I have a bunch of little scissors and usually carry one in my knitting stuff. A lot of the time I have a project in a plastic bag and those scissor points can do a number on the bag. This is what I came up with.

Black and White

I added a dash of color but love the end results.

Black and White

 I already have tweaks I want to do on a second one for a bigger pair of scissors.

3 comments:

kat said...

Hey, I recognize that blue fabric! It really adds a great pop with the black and white.

Dr. Russ said...

I still haven't mastered the art of the zipper. Zippers still boggle my mind.

waggonswest said...

I need to make one of these. I have lots of bags, plastic or otherwise with little scissors holes in them. I love the turquoise. It was hard not to add little pop of color this week.