Thursday, July 26, 2012

Project Project Runway- Week 1

Here we are in Week 1 of the new season of Project Project Runway. This season the House of Nodrok is using a new model-Veronika.

Project Project Runway

Veronika was discovered while working as a nanny for a family in a suburb of Minneapolis. She was at the pool when we offered her a better gig. It will be exciting working with her in her first season on PPR.

Week 1- Time's Square Anniversary Party was the theme for the week. Designer's were challenged to take a look that we had designed in previous season that was an example of your design esthetic and design a complimentary outfit for this week. I struggled with this one. None of my designs were jumping out at me. I chose one from my final collect from last year and went with it.

Project Project Runway Final Challenge

This week's look is a floor length strapless dress with a layered bottom. I envision this dress flowing on the runway as Veronika shows it off. I chose simple shoes and a bag to go with it.

Project Project Runway My creation

I hope that the judges will keep me around for another week to see what I can do.

No comments: