Thursday, July 28, 2011

Call Me Crazy

I can't believe I am doing it but I have joined Kat and Susi in Project Project Runway. I have never even watched the show and my fashion sense is basically t-shirts and shorts... I guess I can be the casual designer.

I would like to introduce you to my model for the season.

This year's models.

This is Emelie, and she was discovered in the the aisles of Target in Richfield. She is a simple but flexible girl. She will be joining the House of Nodrok for their first foray into fashion clothes. Prior to this they have specialized in Halloween costumes and pajama bottoms for boys. Both Emelie and the House of Nodrok are excited for the chance to work together. It should be an exciting season.

2 comments:

kat said...

It's gonna be fun. Can't wait for the 1st episode tonight!

Tawny said...

So exciting isn't it? I can't wait to get started as well. Not sure how I'll do since I haven't really ever designed clothes for a doll, but it'll be fun trying.

Good luck!