Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Iron Craft Challenge #11- Alphabet Soup

Wow, it has been forever since I have posted anything for Iron Craft. I have good intentions each time but never get it done. This time I was determined to do something. I need to get back to my crafting.

This week it is a simple project with the hopes of a big change. For some reason, we seem to use way too many cups in our house. There are times where the dishwasher is over half full with cups and glasses. I decided that this summer we were going to try something new. Each person in the house has their own plastic cup with their name on it. Each day you use the same one all day long, rinse if you are switching liquid but try and use only one cup. So, I found cups and rub on letters and labeled all our cups. My guess is the letters will rub off but the hope is that everyone uses their cup. We will see.

Iron Craft #11

Here's to a summer of less dishes!!!

2 comments:

kat said...

The rub on letter seem like a good way to do it.

Dr. Russ said...

Great project. We have missed you and this boys at IC but always glad when you participate.

I live alone and have the same problem with glassware.